"Upon my soul, I can think of nothing else ... "

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Psalm

Sweet Jesus, Let me wait on Your love.
Give me patience to rest only in You.
There is no one more worthy.
I am complete in no other.
Your word is my lamp I love Your laws
They are for my good You are for me
I give all I have to be near You
You are the foundation and finisher
You are and will always be

One day You will reconcile me.
I will carry Your name on my tongue.
I will enter Your kingdom by grace
I will not soon forget Your unfailing love.
Oh how You love me. It's more than I can know
It’s wider than the sea.
Oh when I wake and when I sleep
When I rise or when I fall You are with me.
You are and will always be.

Guard my heart and lead my mind
Show me Your heart teach me Your ways
Be jealous for me
Deliver me from other loves
The good that I won't flee from
Keep me from pacifity
In this world that has nothing to offer me
Protecter Healer Friend and King
You are and will always be

No comments:

Post a Comment